Bed Bug Bites

When the participants were asked whether they had experienced any bites or skin reactions from the bed bugs in their homes 70 percent of participants said that they had with the remaining 30% saying that they had not. It appeared that the level of infestation had no effect on reactivity – about the same percentage of participants reported having or not having a reaction whether they were living with low, moderate, high or very high numbers of bedbugs.

Read the Original Article Here:
Bed Bug Bites